Bowl Cozy Sewing Pattern and Tutorial
Learn how to make a bowl cozy with batting and fabric scraps. Bowl cozies are quick and easy to make and they are great handmade gifts.
Bowl cozies are so fun to use. They keep your soup warm, they protect your hands from getting burned, and they catch soup drips from hitting the table.
This PDF downloadable pattern comes in only THREE SIZES, small, medium, and large, and only TWO STYLES, enclosed seam edge and bias binding edge.
- Small: fits bowl with bottom diameter of 5 inches
- Medium: fits bowl with bottom diameter of 6 inches
- Large: fits bowl with bottom diameter of 7 inches
What is included:
- Color step by step instructions and supply list
- Printable PDF Sewing Pattern
This is a PDF Pattern and not a finished product. You will receive the digital version of the pattern and instructions on how to make the project. The pattern is NOT layered or in A0 format.
If you make something using this sewing project, I’d love to see! Please share it on social media with the hashtag #heatherhandmade and tag me!